Trading hours (Hong Kong Time)
Trading Session Time T session Pre Market Opening PeriodNote1 8:45 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. Morning Session 9:15 a.m. - 12:00 noon Pre Market Opening Period Note1 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Afternoon Session 1:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.Note2 T+1 session AHFT session (To be implemented on 8 Apr 2013) 5:00 p.m. - 11:45 p.m.
Note 2 : Last trading time on Last Trading Day for Spot Month Contract : 4:00 p.m.
- Client may contact your Account Executive or place order via online trading platform. Once an order is placed on the trading platform, client may contact Account Executive Customer Service Department to amend or cancel that unexecuted order instruction. Any transaction concluded via Customer Service Department will be charged a commission according to company's standard rates. Any order instructions placed via Customer Service Department will be reflected on the trading platform in real time, client can amend or cancel that order in the same way before the transaction is executed. The client acknowledge that it may not be possible to amend or cancel his instructions or orders once given.
- The commission, levy, and trading fee would not be deducted from your cash balance in trading account, until the next trading day and before 9:00am.
- Please be kindly reminded to place enough margin deposit before placing order. For the margin requirement, generally our company would apply the margin requirement according to HKEx, you can check the latest margin requirement in HKEx website. And our company reserves the rights to charge a higher margin requirement before notifying clients. Margin call will be issued when the Net Asset Vaue ("NAV") of Client's account is less than 80%* of the Initial Margin. The amount of Additional Margin shall be an amount that would sufficiently restore the NAV to full amount of Initial Margin as required by our company. Failure of the client, for whatever reason, to deposit full amount of addition margins before the prescribed time or the NAV of Client's account is less than 50%* of the Initial Margin, would result in strict settlement of the client's position(s) in whole or in part by our company at any market price(s) at our absolute discretion without prior notice to client.
* Our company has the right to change at any time as deemed necessary.
- If you have forgotten your login password to the trading platform, please send the duly completed and signed “ Change of Particulars Form” to us. We will reset your password as soon as possible and send it to you by post or e-mail.
- Here are the order types:
Normal Order is a limit order with specified price and quantity. If the order is not immediately matched, it will stay as a queued order until the market closes for the day.
Fill-AND-Kill Order(Not applicable in AHFT session)
"Fill and Kill" order is a limit order that will be immediately matched with as many contracts available in the market as possible and the remaining unmatched quantity will be cancelled.
Fill-OR-Kill Order(Not applicable in AHFT session)
"Fill or Kill" order is a limit order that has to immediately and exactly match the specified price and quantity; otherwise the order will be cancelled.
An order where a bid or offer price is not specified and is entered into the Hong Kong Automated Trading System (HKATS) during the pre-market opening period for execution at the *Calculated Opening Price (COP).
When investors enter an auction order, they are prepared to buy or sell at the COP. Depending on market conditions, not all auction orders may be matched on market opening. As a result, unmatched auction orders will be converted to limit orders at *COP, or the best bid price or the best ask price after the market reopens.
A COP (Calculated Opening Price) is calculated during the pre-market opening period and serves as the market opening price for the corresponding product. A COP will be calculated only if the highest bid price of the Limit Orders entered into HKATS is greater than or equal to the lowest ask price of the Limit Orders. For more information, please visit HKEx website
- Day trade definition:
A day trade is establishment and closure of a futures or options position within the same T session or within the same T+1 Session.
EMPEROR VIP CENTRE : Room 801, 8th Floor, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Hot Line: (852) 9262 1888 / (86) 135 6070 1133
Copyright © MW801.COM.